GATEWAY TO ANTELOPE CANYON, HORSESHOE BEND, & LAKE POWELL GRACIOUS SOUTHWESTERN HOSPITALITY.
Grandview Inn B&B is a serene southwestern sanctuary set amidst slot canyons, rising buttes, cedar dotted mesas, and starry nights. After a restful sleep, guests recharge over craft breakfasts and organic coffee.Tours of a lifetime and self-guided experiences abound for any traveler who is stunned by the beauty of the natural world.
Glen Canyon National Recreation area, the home of Lake Powell offers 1.2 million acres of recreational adventures in boating, kayaking, swimming, paddle boarding, and bass fishing. The 10-mile Rim Trail around the town of Page offers magnificent high cliff views of Lake Powell for hiking and mountain biking enthusiasts.
Want to kayak a slow part of the Colorado River with stunning 2,000-foot sandstone cliffs and ancient pictographs? A short drive to Lee’s Ferry gives you a historical day trip to the only Colorado River crossing for 260 miles prior to the 20th-century building projects of Navajo and Glen Canyon Bridges. From here, you can have kayaks back-hauled to the Glen Canyon Dam and spend a day on the river.
Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Grandview Inn B&B serves a rotation of lively breakfasts. A few guest favorites are avocado toast, quiches, blueberry pancakes, veggie omelets, chilaquiles, bread pudding, coffee cake, orange scones, fruit, granola, and yogurt parfaits. Organic coffee and assorted teas are ready by about 6 a.m.
* Special accommodations for early tours, food allergies, or dietary preferences are often possible.
**Please let your host know ahead of time.
The Inn is located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Page, Arizona. Most restaurants, grocery stores, and tour operators are located within 1.25 miles (2 km) of flat walking, or a 4 minute drive.
- Guests often stay at the Grandview Inn B&B on their way to or from the Grand Canyon, Bryce, and Zion National Parks.
- Horseshoe Bend is 10 minutes away. The hike is 1.5 miles round trip. The Colorado River makes a hairpin turn against the canyon walls 1,000 feet (300 m) below your feet.
- Antelope Canyon is within 15 minutes. Please check with your tour operator for meeting instructions. Many tour companies meet their guests in town and drive them to the canyon. These tours are guided only and require a reservation as slots to see the slot canyon fill up quickly. Guided tours for other desirable slot canyons are available.
- Grandview Overlook is one block away. Tower Butte, Castle Rock, and Navajo Mountain are easily observed. There is also a prominent view of “The Narrows.” This is a stretch of Lake Powell with steep canyon walls where the main channel of the Colorado River flows between Antelope Point Marina and the Glen Canyon Dam.
- Rim View Trails can be accessed from the Grandview Overlook and at various points along the map link. This is a 10 mile loop trail that skirts the edge of Lake Powell over slick rock and traverses the mesa around the town of Page, Arizona.
- ANTELOPE CANYON
- HORSESHOE BEND
- CARL HAYDEN VISITOR CENTER @ GLEN CANYON DAM
- LAKE POWELL
- WAHWEAP OVERLOOK
- COLORADO RIVER
- MARBLE CANYON
2 QUEEN BEDS WITH PRIVATE BATH & BALCONY
Lake Powell sunset views from private balcony. En suite spa bath, double sinks, garden tub/shower.
Wifi. Flat screen TV with Netflix, Prime Video & Paramount +
*4 guests max.
**Travelers must be at least 10 years old.
***All Guest Rooms are on the 2nd Floor.